Saturday, August 01, 2009

My most gracious thanks to you......

Thank you, San Francisco........
[Photo by Moja Ma'at at the SF Fashion Awards 2009]

I am deeply honored by receiving the Visionary Award : Fashion Design 2009 for miss velvet cream. It's a glowing gift. I was delighted to be nominate in three separate categories [Fashion Designer, Costume Designer, Visionary Award] and to receive this measure is amazing, especially as I look at all my friends and exceptional artists on the list with me. Thank you.

And I feel so surrounded by so much talent...... See the full list of all the winners on Amy Leblanc's blog "intellectual properties".....
[Photographed here with Tamara Ja, both in miss velvet cream dresses, by Moja Ma'at at the SF Fashion Awards!]
AND FOLLOW THE LYNX.......
[ [Photo of Amy Leblanc receiving the [Best Blogger/Author Award 2009] wearing miss velvet cream by Kyle Hailey [Best Fashion Photographer Award 2009] ]

Stellar 2009, The San Francisco Fashion Awards, was produced by Del Geronimo.
And the event website and all the nominees......... http://www.sanfranciscofashionawards.com/

And also, my congrats to TRUNK for their Best of the Bay 2009 win! "BEST DAILY TRUNK SHOW" miss velvet cream, as well as a host of over 50 other indie designers is available at this co-op boutique in the Lower Haight.......

And to the dandies at 5&Diamond for their Reader's Poll WIN!
{ps. my gorgeous earrings above are from the Tawapa line at 5&Daimond......}


Finally, STELLAR 2009 BEHIND THE SCENES.......
[Photo by Honne Heller with myself and my darling daughter Serendune and Stazl of Bad Unkl Sista [Best Costume Designer 2009, Honorary Award 2009] with her daughter Mayana]

Digging for snacks......
[Photo by Honne Heller]

The Darling Serendune...!!!!
[Photo by Honne Heller]

No comments: